The orientation service of the PUL is characterized by a series of actions aimed at conveying the educational offer of the university services to high school students, through:
- organization of orientation days
- Preparation of days for high school exams;
- study seminars from single faculties and institutes;
- participation in orientation exhibits
- summer schools;
- competitions for high school students.
A permanent and on-site tutoring service is provided by graduate teachers and qualified university staff at the University.
Numerous conventions and collaboration agreements with institutions and companies in which it is possible for students to undertake a program of internships and job support.
Each year the university organizes meetings and study seminars with business professionals, professional associations and representatives of institutions around the world. At the same time, through its Masters – post graduate training and specialization courses, it introduces students to various working fields related to the program of the courses.
Right to Study
The PUL predisposes a series of methods and facilitations to consent the right to study to students who are in less favorable economic conditions. The main facilitation methods consist of full scholarships, tax reductions and university work.
- University Chaplaincy
- Bar and refectory with reduced rates for students
- Photographic laboratory
- Copy shop
- Vatican Post Office
- CLAS – Lateran Center for High Studies (LCHS)